- Fixing and replacing of broken torsion springs
- Rollers Repair / Replace
- Springs Adjustment
- Springs Maintenance
- Snapped Cable Repair
- Spring / Cable Installation
- Garage Door Extension Springs
- And Much more …..
The springs installed in your garage doors are like the backbone in your body; they sustain the strength and performance of your garage door. For the strings to provide you a dependable and long lasting service, the following points need a well-informed decision with regards to the following factors:
- Height, weight and dimensions of the door to be installed,
- Number of door openings required per hour or per day,
- Whether the door is a wide one requiring single or double movement,
- Whether the garage doors are sliding vertically, horizontally or just lifting,
- Whether the doors are chain-driven, belt-driven, Battery operated etc and
- The quality and sturdiness of the construction.
It is imperative that the springs are of a premium quality to ensure an extended life and hassle-free service ensuring the satisfaction of the customer.
Whether they are Torsion springs or extension springs they are one of the most important parts on which the movement of your garage doors depends.
They provide strength, uniformity and smoothness to the Garage door movement; hence, the maximum amount of attention is paid to them during installation, maintenance and repairs or when troubleshooting complaints.